iPad Spelling Freebie

Saturday, November 12, 2011




I made an "iPad" for students to practice their spelling words.  They will write the words in the spaces at the top and then "type" them on the "keyboard" at the bottom.  If you want it, just click on the photo to go to my store at Teachers Pay Teachers to download it for FREE!

While you are at my store, check out some of my new and best selling products including:


My Original Writing Center - My best selling product!
CVC Clip The Sounds

Print Your Own Teacher Subway ArtPerfect for Gifts! 
Don't Get "Frozen" -  A Sight Words Card Game

Read It, Build It, Write ItAll 220 Dolch Sight Words Included

The "Blue Cat" Daily Five Posters

Reader's Toolbox of Reading Strategies

Marzano (Kid-Friendly) Rating Scales


Polka Dot Behavior Clip Chart with Daily/Weekly
Behavior Reports and Punch Cards
Chevron Behavior Clip Chart with Daily/WeeklyBehavior Reports and Punch Cards


Word Family HousesCVC and CCVC Words Included
The Ultimate Writing Center:  Chevron


Sight Words Superhero:  Everything You Need to Motivate and Reward Sight Word Recognition


Sight Words Superhero Add-On Pack:  130 Pages of Sight Word Games and Activities!


Mighty Minions Sight Words Card Game
Mighty Minions Read It, Build It, Write It


Author's Purpose Anchor Charts


Letter AND Sound Picture Mats
Interactive Word Wall Books

The Scientific Method Posters and Activities

Awesome Adjectives with "The Blue Cat"


Check out these MONEY SAVING BUNDLES:







And, don't forget to follow my store to get a free kit each month!!!  Past "Follower Freebies" include"


Click here to see how to get free kits each month:  Mrs. Gilchrist's Follower Freebies





18 comments

  1. My kiddos are going to love this! We practice our spelling words with a pretend typewriter and they go nuts! Thanks for sharing!

    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you. I love the bigger version.

    Denise

    Yearn to Learn Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cindy!
    I absolutely love your blog! What program do you use to create these great templates? I love the formatting and clip art but have no idea where to even begin. I create a lot of boring things in word and would love to jazz it up a bit. :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Thanks for sharing. I use my iPad a lot in class as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your nice comments! LBJ - I use Microsoft Publisher for everything I make. I have used it for so many years that I feel like I can do almost anything on it. There are many sources for great clip art, Teacher's Notebook just opened up a clip art section: http://teachersnotebook.com/category/clipart
    and there is always Lettering Delights and PC Crafter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is brilliant! I am addicted to all things Apple and I have passed that addiction on to my 5 year old! This is wonderful and I WILL be using this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found this on Pinterst. Love it! I will be using this with my class. I think it will also be great to practice our CVC words. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My little ones will love this. I'm so happy to find another Florida teacher blog. Thanks again for the freebie.
    Tammy
    primaryparadise.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am going to use this for my son's at-home spelling practice. Great tool! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for posting a pic of my iphones! Would you mind adding a link back to my site where I originally posted them? iPhone Freebie
    or one of the Pinterest pins? :)

    Love your ipad idea. That is REALLY great for those fingers that struggle with the smaller "buttons".
    Thanks!
    ♥ Dragonflies in First ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi. Love this idea, but we have 15 spelling words....any way to make it 15 words??

    ReplyDelete
  12. So darling!!! clever, clever.
    I can't wait to share it with my kiddos.
    Lory
    http://loryevanspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are awesome! I am your newest follower!

    Erica

    Sprinkles to Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just came across this! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing.

    Lauren
    Go Fourth and Inspire

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I love this idea! Just found it on Pinterest!
    Thank you so much for sharing!
    Julie
    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

    ReplyDelete