Summer Reading Fun!

Monday, May 28, 2012
I just uploaded a little sheet on TPT that I made to keep my students reading this summer.  For each activity they complete, they will color the book picture next to that activity.  Once all activities are complete (all books are colored), they will have a parent sign the sheet and when school starts back in the fall, they will bring it to me for a prize!  The prize could be as simple as stickers, a pencil, treasure box, etc.   Many of my students come from low income families that do not have a lot of resources.  For that reason I tried to keep the activities on this sheet easy with minimal materials. 

Click on the picture of the Summer Reading Fun sheet below to go to TPT!


This is only $1.00.  Hope it's something you can use with your students too!!!!


1 comment