First Grade Treasures Reading PowerPoints FREEBIE {Units 3-6}

Sunday, July 28, 2013
Do you use Treasures for your reading series?  We just adopted Reading Street but we used to use Treasures.  I have a bunch of PowerPoints that I made and used with our first grade Treasures series the past few years.  I know different states may have different spelling words or stories in their Treasures series, but if you can use any of these - feel free!

A few things though....I had to upload these as PDF files since the fonts wouldn't work if they were uploaded as PowerPoints.  Since they are in PDF, the animations won't work, but it didn't seem to be a problem when I looked back at them after uploading them.  Also, the links won't work either :(  I had links to BrainPop and some online games, etc.  You can google to find the games, if you have a BrainPop account, you can find the videos, if not....just skip that slide! You just won't know what you were missing :)  Also, some of the PowerPoints have the spelling words, some don't.  One year we used the spelling words from Treasures, one year we didn't...so some I changed, some not.  

I started with Unit 3 Week 4 and went to the end of the series.  I may have some earlier ones on my school computer, I will check later.  The title of the PowerPoint is the THEME of that week.  The name of the story is in small letters on the front of most of the PowerPoints.  

Click on the pictures below to download:
Hope you can find something useful :)



















2 comments

  1. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have the PowerPoints for units 1 and 2 also? Do you have any other resources for Treasures? Any vocab stuff? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete