Thanksgiving ABC Order Freebie

Saturday, November 1, 2014
I have a new Thanksgiving freebie.  This freebie goes with my "A Week Of Word Work:  Thanksgiving" kit.

Click on the picture to check it out!

This is an ABC order activity that coordinates with this kit:

(Click on the photo to download)


Students will cut out the words/pictures and glue them in ABC order.  An answer key is also included to help with grading or to use for students to self-check their work.

Also - if you are not a follower of my Teachers Pay Teachers store, you are missing out on a LOT Of great freebies like....



These products go on sale in my store eventually, but you will get kits like this FREE as a follower of my store!  It's too late to get these two items free, but if you follow my store you will get a new follower freebie each month before it goes on sale!!!!  For details on how to follow my store, click here for directions:  Follower Freebies

Happy November!

No comments