New Activities and a {GREAT} DOLLAR DEAL!

Saturday, April 25, 2015
I've added a few new things to my store tonight:
(Click on the pictures to see more)

 First is this great math activity called "Counting On" because its all about counting on :)  Students will start with a number (up to 120) and count on by adding the number cards to the number strip.





 Next, I already have this Read It, Build It, Write It Spelling activity in my store for Reading Street, but I had a request to make one for the StoryTown series by Harcourt.  I have this available in the individual book units (1-5) or you can save a LOT when purchasing the BUNDLE .....and have Word Work for the ENTIRE school year!

5





This was another request, I have several POP! games/activities in my store, but I was asked to make one for math facts.  Here it is:




I love this activity to use as a literacy center, earlier finisher activity, whole group time filler (just stick one of the cards under the document camera and have a contest to see who can get the most words in a certain amount of time):




Another request here....I have Monster Math Match 1-10 in my store already, but was asked to make a "sequel".  This kit covers 11-20!  I also have both kits together in a money saving BUNDLE!





And last, I have a new DOLLAR DEAL. (You can see all of my Dollar Deals by clicking here.)
This is a set of punctuation clip cards.  It includes 24 clip cards, a follow-up worksheet/recording sheet and answer key:



That's all for now!

No comments