ANOTHER Back To School FREEBIE & Enter my raffle!!!

Sunday, July 26, 2015
I have tons of Dolch Sight Word resources in my TPT store but have been asked by several people to add some Fry Word resources.  I have recently added two new Fry Word kits (which are also available in Dolch Words):  (Click on the pictures for more info)


This is also available for Dolch Sight words:

 and


This is also available for Dolch Words:

I'll be adding more Fry resources soon....

Don't forget to enter my raffle for 5 FREE Products from my Teachers Pay Teachers Store!  You can pick any five you'd like!  I've got some GREAT bundles - that's what I'd probably choose, if it were me :)  AND this:


Just click here (on the pic below) to go to my raffle:


and last, I have ANOTHER Back to School Freebie!  Click on the pictures to get either or both:

 Here's the other Back to School Freebie that I posted last week: 



For more Back to School resources:

No comments