Teachers Pay Teachers BACK TO SCHOOL SALE - My entire store is 20% off!!!

Sunday, August 2, 2015
\

It's that time of year!  Time for Teachers Pay Teachers annual Back To School Sale!!!!  This year's sale is called "LOVE Back To School".  I have my ENTIRE store on sale 20% off and you can get an additional 10% off by entering the code BTS15 at checkout!  The sale runs from August 3-4!  Get your shopping cart ready tonight - load it up and buy tomorrow (Monday, August 3rd!).


I just added a SPECIAL kit to my store for the sale:
I have bundled my 10 best-selling sight word/word work kits and have it listed for 50% off the total value!!!!  BUT....you will save even more - instead of $25.00, this will only be
  $18.00 FOR ALL TEN KITS!!!!

Click here or on the picture above to see the full description of everything included - ALL 629 PAGES!!!


Make sure to also check out the custom categories at my Teachers Pay Teachers store for easy to find resources:


See the "Bundles" category at the top?  That is where you will save the MOST money as I already have deep discounts on my bundled items and you will save an additional 20% + 10% with code on TOP of the reduced bundle price during the sale!!!

Happy Shopping!!!

No comments