It's Almost March! A St. Patrick's Day FREEBIE :)

Saturday, February 27, 2016
I've got a little St. Patrick's Day FREEBIE for you:



This quick and easy printable is a great activity that can be used anytime for a fun lesson, center activity, or filler activity. It will work well with all ages since you have the option to have students draw pictures, draw and label, or write in their responses. 

Students will think of four things that make them "lucky". (You may wish do a whole group brainstorm session to get ideas flowing for younger students.) They will draw, draw and label, or write about each of their four ideas in each of the four sections of the four-leaf clover. In the middle of the clover, they will draw themself. These could also be made into a bulletin board, classroom or hallway display :)

Just click on the picture above or here to get this FREE from my TPT store!  I've got some new things in my store, so I'd LOVE for you to check those out too:  Click here to see my newest products

No comments